Sunday, October 26, 2008

Kathryns post
















Thought I would post my next book project. Did this one while I was at my cabin, used lots of old nails and rusty things from an old mine site we found in the woods on a hike. I also used a transparency of a mask from one of the shops in Italy. There are two more covers and the beginings of a painting using pages from an old ledger I bought while visiting Karen. (all those great old books) I'm planning a book on ravens (the black cover) using that twopart epoxy stuff to creat some bird heads. The bluecover will use hands and feet and not sure what else yet. I'm hoping by putting this all in writing I will actually get it done

4 comments:

Leslie said...

How fun Kathryn! I can't wait to see where you go with this.

Karen Cole said...

This looks incredible Kathryn!!!!

Judy said...

Wow - looks increadible

Seth Apter said...

This book is amazing. The niche with the nails is my favorite part!